To be established as an international center in education, research and the application of knowledge, to benefit society globally in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
To impart high quality technical education and develop Electrical and Electronics Engineers with a sound knowledge on basic concepts in all the areas concerning the discipline.
To inculcate innovative research capabilities and exemplary professional conduct to lead and to use technology for the progress of our country.
Service with Good Leadership to meet society’s needs.
ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING:-
The course provides a sound foundation for people wishing to pursue a career in electrical engineering, communications, control systems, robotics or sensor systems, through a diverse range of theoretical skills and practical experience, presented in the context of real applications and design experience.
This program enriches the students with theoretical and practical skills that are required in different spheres of instrumentation and control industries.
- Department of Electronic Engineering has strong administration, infrastructure and dedicated team of Faculty.
- To produce competent Engineers and Professionals to meet the needs of industries in the context of Global Scenario.
- To develop competent Electrical Engineers of high quality both in software and hardware who are capable of facing various challenges posed by other developed countries.
- To offer updated curriculum, allowing our graduates to exploit emerging opportunities efficiently
- To orient the students to involve themselves in various research and developmental activities.
- To provide opportunities to simulate the real world in a lab environment using latest software tools.
- BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering colleges in Coimbatore.
- B.E Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Latest Posts - BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering colleges in Coimbatore
The department of EEE is organizing a One-day National Level workshop on “Printed Circuit Board Design using Altium Designer” on February 26th 2019. PREAMBLE: Industry…
College will reopen on 18th December 2018 for IV, VI and VIII Semester all UG students
Graduation Day Celebration Date: 4th November 2018 Cheif Guest: Dr. NITHYANANDAN DEVARAAJ., Chief Executive Officer C.R.I Group of Companies,…
Electrical & Electronics Engineering Faculties
|Educational Qualification||M.E., MBA., (Ph.D)|
|Educational Qualification||M.E (POWER SYSTEMS)|
Sree Sakthi Engineering College is the Best Electrical & Electronics Engineering College in Coimbatore.The Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department has state-of-the-art laboratories congenial to the conduct of experiments supported by special purpose software packages for students.
The following eight laboratories covers all the experiments prescribed in Anna University Curriculum and to support all research activities
- Electrical machines Lab
- Control System Lab
- Power Electronics Lab
- Microprocessor and Micro controller Lab
- Simulation Lab
- Electrical Workshop
- Electronics Devices and Circuits Lab
- Measurement and Instrumentation Lab
LIST OF EQUIPMENT’S:-
ELECTRICAL MACHINES LAB
- DC Generators and Motors
- Synchronous Motors
- Single Phase Induction Motor
- Three Phase Induction Motor
- Single Phase & Three Phase Transformers
CONTROL SYSTEM LAB
- DC Servomotor
- AC Servomotor
- Rigged up models of type-0 and type-1
- AC position control kit
- DC position control kit
- DC Generator
- DC Motor
- Stepper motor and Microprocessor kit
POWER ELECTRONICS LAB
- MAT LAB
- Single Phase and Three Phase Rectifier
- Single Phase and Three Phase Inverter
- BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering colleges in Coimbatore
ELECTRONICS DEVICES AND CIRCUITS LAB
MEASUREMENT AND INSTRUMENTATION LAB
Dr. A. Sridevi
Professor & Head
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Sree Sakthi Engineering College
899/1 & 898/2, Bettathapuram,
Karamadai, Coimbatore – 641 104.
Phone: 04254 – 295000
Fax: 04254 – 272495